javascript:void(0)

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Queen & Co.

Queen & Co. introduced a slew of fabulous new products at CHA a few weeks ago.  I had the pleasure of  creating some projects for their booth. First off, I made a pair of paper shoes using the new papers and the famous Queen & Co. bling (gotta love that bling!!).


I also made some cards using Queen & Co.'s new Valentine's Tapes.  Here are a few of the cards I made:




These pretty new tapes are available through your local retailer, online scrapbook stores, and at Paper Source or through the Paper Wishes catalog.

4 comments:

Ansu said...

Aww! lovely cards! my favorite is the second card :)

Unknown said...

The shoes! I'm still waiting for you to launch a boudoir shoe line. :)

Erika said...

Stacy great shoes, a girl can never have too many and loving the bling. Loving your Valentine cards too.
Erika.

Ruth G said...

Fantastic! I love how you used the tapes!!! Great ideas! TFS!