javascript:void(0)

Monday, May 23, 2011

Creating Keepsakes Giveway Winner and Miss Art's LIVE CHAT tonight

We have a winner for Creating Keepsakes' Tips and Tricks: Fabulous Flowers special issue.  The random number generator picked number 3, which is Arjanne!!  Congrats!! Please email me your full name and mailing address so that Creating Keepsakes can send you this fabulous issue.  

I want to remind everyone about my online class at Miss Art's Papercrafting School.  In case you missed my posts about it last month, it's called The Secret Garden Layout Class.  In the class I take you step-by-step through three different layouts and I share lots of techniques along the way, including crocheting on layouts.  Here's a peak at the layouts I created for the class:


I'm told that there are only a few more class kits left, so if you want to get one of the gorgeous Madeline's Song kits, don't wait too long. 
Alternatively you can make my class layouts with products from your own stash.  It's up to you! 

I made some crocheted flowers with rhinestone centers that are available for sale in sets of two in the Miss Art's store under class supplies, add-ons:


Be sure and check out all the other great classes and offerings at Miss Art's!

And one last bit of Miss Art's news . . . I'm doing a LIVE CHAT for my class subscribers on Ustream TONIGHT!!  The time is: 6pm PST, 8pm CST, 9pm EST, or check Miss Art's site for a time conversion chart.   All 201 and Extra Credit subscribers should have already received their Ustream password via email.  I hope you'll come chat with me tonight!!!    

No comments: