javascript:void(0)

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A few more Fancy Pants projects to share

I have a few more projects to share that I made as the Guest Designer this month for Fancy Pants.  I had a BALL playing with all these beautiful products!  Here's a layout featuring pictures of Rebecca in Hawaii a few years ago.


I used papers, ribbon, die-cuts and chipboard from the Beach Babe collection, and I added a glitter cut flower from the It's the Little Things line for good measure.  I made the little droplets using Shimmerz' new Pink Stiletto Coloringz

One of my favorite new Fancy Pants products are the new Filter Papers.  I used them to make the large blue flower and the small rolled rosettes (I colored them with Shimmerz).

I made the paper roses using a petal punch made by Punch Bunch.

I also made a couple pairs of shoes using my Shoe Template.  The papers are from the elegant It's the Little Things line.

 

I made the big flowers here using the Filter Papers.  I colored them with Shimmerz and added some glitter to the alternating layers.


One more pair . . .


Thank you Jodi and Fancy Pants for having me as your Guest Designer this month!  It's been a true honor and pleasure!

7 comments:

Bellaidea said...

I like design of the layout!

BabyBokChoy said...

Your shoes are always to die for, lol. I need a pair :) And I just got this FP line, can't wait to dig into it, gorgeous layout!

iza said...

hi stacy,
ur lo absolutely gorgeous!!!love love it....

Casey Wright said...

Super cute projects! - Just lovely!

Patricia said...

Gorgeous!

Christiane said...

your blog is pure eyecandy!! :))

Jill said...

Hi Stacy! Would you mind sharing how you made that large blue flower?