javascript:void(0)

Monday, March 21, 2011

New Shimmerz Products!

I've been busy the last few days planning for my daughter's 9th birthday party yesterday. We had planned to have the celebration at a local miniature golf place, but when I found out last week that heavy rains were predicted for the day, I had to scramble and plan a party indoors at our house. So we had ten very energetic and sometimes bickering 8 and 9 year old girls here yesterday for 4 hours straight. Music blasting, girls jumping on the furniture and running throughout the house . . . EEEsh!  Our poor cat didn't know what to make of all the ruckus and decided to seek refuge in a quiet place under my desk.   What is it about this age? They seem to have a lot of disagreements with each other. The tears! The drama! The conflict! And that was just me!!!  But seriously, they all seemed to have a good time for the most part.  And I don't have to think about planning another birthday party for a while, so all is well.

I want to tell you a little bit more about two great new product lines that Shimmerz has added to it's line-up of gorgeous sprays . . .

Coloringz were created with bright, vibrant crayons in mind. They are super opaque, highly saturated colors without shimmer.  I love them because they are great for saturating lace and other items with rich, solid color. Yet they are still water-based and clean up with soap and water like the other Shimmerz products. My favorites are Mama Sings the Blues and Pink Stiletto.


Shimmeringz are non-pigmented, highly iridescent sprays that can be used on their own or layered with any of the other Shimmerz products. We're talking serious "bling" here!


And the good news is that Scrapbook.com  now sells Shimmerz products.  My new favorite color is Mama Sings the Blues.  So when you're doing your scrappy shopping there, you can throw some new Coloringz and Shimmeringz into your cart!

5 comments:

Mieke said...

Oooohhh what lovely colors. That last photo... so my style.... hope there will be a Dutch store ....
Thanks for sharing!

Shamma Parvin said...

colours are so yummy...can't wait to get my hands on it.
Thanks for sharing Stacy!

Hugs
Shamma

liana suwandi said...

those yummy colors, i can't wait to get it :)

Stac said...

Somehow I knew that Mama Sings the Blues would be a Stacy C FAVORITE! Thanks Stacy!

Lisa Spiegel said...

I am so glad you wrote about the 9 year old drama...I seriously was thinking it was just my daughter and her group of friends, but I do think it's the age. Sigh.