javascript:void(0)

Friday, November 12, 2010

Busy week!

Whew, what a busy week it's been!  So much happening in the past week:
  • Last minute planning, research and running around for a big house renovation project starting on Monday.
  • My hubby's birthday on Tuesday -- Happy Birthday HHF (Handsome Husband Face)!
  • My daughter's birthday yesterday, which involved three parties over the past week (friends, school and family).  Happy Birthday, sweet girl!
  • Hours of packing up stuff from my kitchen and scraproom in anticipation of the above-mentioned renovation (I still have a lot more stuff to pack up and move out before Monday).
  • Chaperoning a school field trip on Wednesday.
  • Daily work (my day job as an insurance agent).
  • Scrapbooking assignments.
  • My dad just had hip surgery (it went well, yay!), so I'm off to the hospital today to spend time with him.
And I've been waking up at 5:00am every morning thinking about all the things I need to do, so I'm totally sleep deprived.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, Calgon take me away!!   Hopefully next week will be a little calmer.

On another note, THANK YOU for all the sweet comments regarding my new CK Dream Team gig.  I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to respond or go back and blog hop.  But I really appreciate all your kind words!   Here are a couple recent CK layouts:

As seen in the October 2010 issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine. Copyright Creative Crafts Group. Posted with prior permission from the publisher. 

I used Lily Bee papers and Shimmerz paint (on the paper curls) on this layout:
As seen in the October 2010 issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine. Copyright Creative Crafts Group. Posted with prior permission from the publisher. 

Speaking of Lily Bee, there's a great warehouse sale going on.  You can check it out here:  Lily Bee Warehouse Sale

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Lu Zischler said...

OH! Congratulations for the new DT!! So happy for you!! And about tour busy week, I understand you perfectly! I´m so happy about your house reformulation! I did a "extreme makeover" on the last 11months. That got me very tired,but the house got perfect! Hope your Daddy is ok,
kisses,

Tone K. said...

Great pages !! Love them both.
Love the tags on the first one...really cool !

Wish you a great weekend ! :o)

Christiane said...

talented chicken!!
hugs from ABG ( another busy girl )!!

jessica_haley555 said...

Love both these pages. They are so perfect for their theme...especially the tea party page.