javascript:void(0)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

A "Lovely" Day

The first time I saw Lily Bee's new "Lovely" paper collection my heart went pitter pat.  The color combo and the patterns are just gorgeous!   I love every single piece in this line, and they all work so well together.  Here's a layout I made featuring my little princess:


She's getting close to the age when princesses aren't "cool" anymore (I know because my older daughter reached that stage last year), so I wanted to capture the little princess inside of her before it's too late.  Here's a close-up of the journaling:



I hope you have a LOVELY day!

12 comments:

Mel said...

Wow this is just exquisite, I love love those gorgeous roses and I too love Lillibee but have only received a couple of sheets in some kits from over your way but I love the subtle colours and the way you rolled those edges of the papers and added journalling in between looks fantastic clever lady. Love Melxx

Lori Renn said...

Beautiful!!! Love everything about this! :)

Jocelyn said...

Oh this one is JUST PERFECT!!! Love the colors and the dimension!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

Keshet said...

Stunning! What kind of thread do you use for the stitching?

Sharie said...

Stacy, this is just gorgeous, and I really love your journaling about coming back home to visit Mom and Dad at the castle!

michele said...

So gorgeous...I just love your work! You are the queen of rolled edges!

Gladie said...

Beautiful! Love your use of flowers on Love in the May issue of Scrapbooking "and more" :)))

LollyChops said...

Love this LO! The bright colors and stitching are stunning Stacy! Those nice touches always make your LOs extra special!

Christiane said...

oh my, this is really awesome!!
{{{hugs}}}

Jona Panesa said...

loved your roll paper idea!

Christie Bryant said...

Oh Stacy,

This layout is just beautiful! I love your work, it always blows me away! So gorgeous!

And I love the LB paper!

LORi said...

Wow ...what a gorgeous page!!
TFS!!

HUGS - LORi