javascript:void(0)

Monday, October 26, 2009

Shimmerz and Graphic 45

Shimmerz sponsored CPS last week, so I decided to play along and make a card with the weekly sketch:



I used Choc-o-lot Shimmerz paint on a Maya road chipboard cupcake base. I wanted something fluffy for the frosting on the cupcake, so I did a little experimenting. I mixed Wed Wagon Shimmerz with Golden's Molding Paste. While my concoction was still wet, I added little seed beads for the "sprinkles." It looked so much like frosting that I was almost tempted to taste it (but luckily I resisted the temptation).



These beautiful papers are from Graphic 45's Renaissance Faire line.

3 comments:

Jamilie said...

Lovely card! I love the effects on the cupcake!!

BabyBokChoy said...

So beautiful! The cupcake, seriously, I want a bite!

Pearl said...

that's some serious bling on here , Stacy ! wonderful !